What is racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schitz, is it your intention to troll threads?? 2 can do that.

It's flattering that so many of you like to follow my posts

Sponsored Links

Don't flatter yourself, if it weren't for you being the last poster i wouldn't pay any attention to what you said. Infact I have you on ignore which I have only lifted to see what crap you are saying now so most times...like with joe90, i just imagine the white noise trash that you post...saves time.

OK, so you reading your ignores. Good. That raises my popularity, then.

So the next time you have anything derogatory to say to me, for no good reason, I will take it as an open invitation to troll your posts and do the same to you. Agreed??

You want to lower yourself to Shifty's level that's fine by me.

OK, so you reading your ignores. Good. That raises my popularity, then.

So the next time you have anything derogatory to say to me, for no good reason, I will take it as an open invitation to troll your posts and do the same to you. Agreed??

You want to lower yourself to Shifty's level that's fine by me.

Life, you have pretty much made it your mission to troll my comments and threads since I joined, mis-spelling my name and generally writing unintelligible replies.

It is ironic that you are calling anyone a troll. If you weren't such a dick to people they wouldn't take offence with you so much.

You are not famous or popular, you're infamous.
You see Fritzl, a guy that isn't popular but everyone knows him for the **** he did.... That's you, that is!

Sponsored Links

We are not following your posts you idiot, infact you're the one who seems to know what i've been posting in the tiling section you stalker :LOL:

I've never know someone get so annoyed that someone else has a mate in real life! :LOL:

I suppose me and "Schitz" are friends with every member on here who lives in Kent? And I also suppose that it comes as a major shock to you that 2 people who live in the same county could be in the tiling trade on a DIY forum? you really are pathetic :rolleyes:

It's all there for people to see, you're a sad old fool with no missus who spends his whole life on an internet forum in the hope of gaining some respect from people he will never meet, the fact that you have over 3,000 posts in only 2 months highlights this point wouldn't you agree?

Why don't you crawl back under your rock and accept that you failed miserably to outwit myself, Skitzee and many others on here. Any further pursuit of an arguement with either of us is just making you look very silly.

As I stated before, there is always someone out there who's more arrogant than you are, in this case that would be me and my "Schitz"

Keep trying to make a witty comeback and i'l happily keep making you look an idiot ;)

Shifty, as you pointed out in your earlier post, you are a far superior c*nt to me. A peculiar confession for you to make, but valid.

Imagine somebody letting off the biggest sigh that is humanly possible, that's me after reading another one of your desperate posts in the hope of regaining your dignity :rolleyes:

I am honest about my views and people can react how they like, unlike yourself who likes to portray yourself as being such an accepting and intellectual guy. Maybe if you could quote someone elses comment and actually make a valid point, you may be taken a little more seriously.
I actually signed up to give folk advice on tiling if they needed it but my mate "Schitz" told me about this guy who posts in the general section who is a complete turd of a human who just trolls the forum with random garbage. Sure enough he was bang on the money with his description.

Learn when to shut up and move on, all you are doing is polluting the forum with your random pointless quotes and one liners that aren't even remotely funny.

I'm actually starting to pity you now, that's how lower point you have sunk to.

you shouldn't believe liars like schizo, then. Good job you appeared just as he was having more of his offensive posts deleted by the mods, which you are familiar with having just had your garbage deleted from the motoring thread.
Why are you bothering to tell me I'm not funny?? I haven't claimed to be funny. It's only your small mind that has nothing better to say or do.
Now run along to your wife and kids and tell them what a nice person you are.

Hi, schiz. Sorry to see you are having difficulty grasping the basics of the English language (although you do manage to spell all the childish insults correctly).
I didn't try to catch out Shi*ty at all. I posted in a comment, the same as other people do, and Shi*ty was so enraged that he sent in a reply exposing his total lack of comprehension of the subject matter. That's his problem, not mine.
Of course, my post was on topic and Shi*ty's wasn't, but that's how he is.
Why are you protecting him? He has told us he has gay blood in his family, but in what way does that involve you? You're not........? Oh, no!!

Hi, schiz. Sorry to see you are having difficulty grasping the basics of the English language (although you do manage to spell all the childish insults correctly).
I didn't try to catch out Shi*ty at all. I posted in a comment, the same as other people do, and Shi*ty was so enraged that he sent in a reply exposing his total lack of comprehension of the subject matter. That's his problem, not mine.
Of course, my post was on topic and Shi*ty's wasn't, but that's how he is.
Why are you protecting him? He has told us he has gay blood in his family, but in what way does that involve you? You're not........? Oh, no!!

You seem to be suggesting my spelling is off...a **** by any other name is still a ****...but that said, I am quite sure what I said was perfectly coherent.

Here's a tip for you. Calm down, reel in the macho 'hard man' crap (which no-one believes BTW) and give me a wide berth, I will with you too and we'll have no more need to talk to eachother, will we.

Sorry to poke my nose in here but jesus christ lifesagasman you need to learn when to stop! I'm afraid you're only proving that this shifty character has got to you thats why you won't just rise above it.
he'll only log on again in the morning and start all over again and to be fair he seems to be getting the better of you.

and im not gay before you bring me into it :)

what 'hard man crap' are you referring to?? I'm speaking to yourself and Shi*ty the way you have chosen to speak to others. It's not pleasant, but it is your choice. And you will notice that i don't call half the forum insulting names when they disagree with me.
As for giving you a wide berth, I believe I offered that to you earlier but you chose to hang on to Shi*ty's shirt tails. Your mistake.

thanks diyhero, but you don't recognise that Shifty has no grounds for doing what he is doing. And I certainly don't care who thinks what of me or him.

thanks diyhero, but you don't recognise that Shifty has no grounds for doing what he is doing. And I certainly don't care who thinks what of me or him.

yes but you keep referring to other members and shifty and skitzee2ks attitudes but nobody is backing up your arguement so don't waste your time thinking of others, just rise above it and look out for number 1. it's only the internet after all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back