Racism .....something I've never personally witnessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why why dont they mute out the N word from rap tunes why are they allowed to call others it when white people are excluded from this privileged protocol?
Just look at history and don't be precious.

Sponsored Links
Just look at history and don't be precious.
No explain yourself. I dont ever blame or use the excuse of my ancestors from centuries past for my behaviour?

Explain what gives them the reason to be precious?

No explain yourself. I dont ever blame or use the excuse of my ancestors from centuries past for my behaviour?

Explain what gives them the reason to be precious?
Nice try to try and twist what I wrote, failed completely though.

Being precious is being a privileged white guy who gets upset about who gets to use a word that has a long history of pain attached to it.
Stop being precious about that word being reclaimed. Show some understanding instead of stomping your little white foot, all 'Veruca Salt' style and saying 'it's not fair to be excluded'.

For the life of me, I don't know why any white person would want to use the n-word anyway. So wtf are you complaining about?

Sponsored Links
Go on the bbc cefax page and just browse the video’s.
It's populated with mainstream news articles, with the same content as any other news provider.
Can you post a specific link to what you are inferring? I don't see a difference from any other mainstream outlet - Sky included.

Last edited:
I don't know the song.

Were they referring to a certain type of person or their dinner?
"""You're a bum
You're a punk
You're an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy Christmas your arse
I pray God it's our last"""
More PC gone mad....Time to cover the piano legs again lest it offends

Nice try to try and twist what I wrote, failed completely though.

Being precious is being a privileged white guy who gets upset about who gets to use a word that has a long history of pain attached to it.
Stop being precious about that word being reclaimed. Show some understanding instead of stomping your little white foot, all 'Veruca Salt' style and saying 'it's not fair to be excluded'.

For the life of me, I don't know why any white person would want to use the n-word anyway. So wtf are you complaining about?

Wtf you on about...again.

Being precious has nothing to do with colour, and this is the issue with people like you why bring colour race or history into it. I like and love my friends for who they are not their history or colour fking grow up.

I'm saying it's fair we all talk the same language I would never exclude one of my friends for being black or censor their use of 'our' dialect that is racist.
I refer you to my previous justification theres no excuse which grant's me the privilege to exclude people socially.

Come on tell me why I cant call said person one used in an equal term of banter or reference not in a derogatory way. You cant can you and take that racist card out your back pocket and leave it o the table.

Wtf you on about...again.

Being precious has nothing to do with colour, and this is the issue with people like you why bring colour race or history into it. I like and love my friends for who they are not their history or colour fking grow up.

I'm saying it's fair we all talk the same language I would never exclude one of my friends for being black or censor their use of 'our' dialect that is racist.
I refer you to my previous justification theres no excuse which grant's me the privilege to exclude people socially.

Come on tell me why I cant call said person one used in an equal term of banter or reference not in a derogatory way. You cant can you and take that racist card out your back pocket and leave it o the table.
This is all a ramble and you clearly have no understanding of anything.

Well done.

ps, there are some words in the English language that are beyond 'banter'. I guess that's a generation thing - you still think what was acceptable in the 60's/70's is still acceptable now. Oh well, guess your generation will die off soon enough and we can all move on.

you still think what was acceptable in the 60's/70's is still acceptable now. Oh well, guess your generation will die off soon enough and we can all move on.
Heaven help us and save us from the born again smart azz know nouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back