Racism .....something I've never personally witnessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If you went to some football matches in the 70s and 80s u would have witnessed racism

Woman we worked for an Eygptian
Very nice person her Oldman was a doctor

She was subjected to racism mostly at the local school when she took her children there

All of it was from fellow parents

She also had slogans daubed on her door

Noticed on the pogues Christmas song on radio today..the word ""faggot"" is not allowed anymore!!!jeez
Trouble is, everyone can find something offensive if they try hard enough. I don’t mean (or want to undermine) proper racism/hatred but you just have to look at the bbc to see them pushing agendas that are farcical. And the irony is their history with proper tawts and peado’s.

This song took him about 5 years to finally finish writing it lol.

The EU army is a frightening prospect, I'm sure I've read Germany are banned from ever commanding another army but could be wrong!.

Thinking my son could be conscripted into the EU army makes my blood run cold..

I don't know the song.

Were they referring to a certain type of person or their dinner?

Same with Elvis Costello's ‘Oliver’s army'. They beep out the word ******. Sometimes they change it to 'figure'. "One less white figure".

Edit: Oh, they do it on here too.

Last edited:
Why why dont they mute out the N word from rap tunes why are they allowed to call others it when white people are excluded from this privileged protocol?

Thinking back, my first experience of racism was when I was around 8 or 9 in the mid sixties in East London. I was allowed to play out with a gang and one day the bigger boys got hold of a can of paint and a paintbrush and they painted on a wall '**** go home'. I'd never heard the word before then. I was told to paint the 'g' and I painted it in lower case when the second letter was in upper case. I tried telling them that you didn’t use a capital letter in the middle of a word but that just earned me a slap and a dead-leg.

Was the word cut (silenced) when they played the song?

Fuss about nothing, then.
There was a BBC radio DJ, known for being a bit 'different' who refused to play the song this year on his show. Not because of the word faggot, more to do with all the words, 'nasty' I think he called the song.

Fuss about nothing indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back