This is why I believe Wakefield was on to something.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.followingvaccinations.com

http://vaccinechoicecanada.com/pers...d-autism-a-mothers-journey-to-heal-her-child/
Quote :
A little while later, one of the conference speakers asked “If you think the MMR caused your child’s autism, please stand up.” It was an amazing shock to me to see so many other parents standing up and look at each other in disbelief, suddenly realizing we weren’t alone. This wasn’t an isolated event affecting just our own child. I was stunned.

I made the decision to speak publicly about what happened to my son, in order to encourage other parents to do the research they need in order to make an informed decision about this and any other medical procedures that may carry serious risk of injury to their children.

I’ve seen Dr. Wakefield occasionally at autism conferences, and it’s fascinating to see his slides of normal and injured tissue, to be able to envision what’s been causing my son’s pain. It would have been easy for him to ignore the obvious truth, as so many others have done. But he pursued the truth, having to move away from his family, his country, and at risk of losing his very livelihood. I am so grateful to him. He is my biggest hero.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
With respect (although little is due).

I have a severely autistic family member. It's fair to say over the past 12 years I've read just about everything published relating to autism and possible links to various triggers including most of the theories published by Wakefield and have yet to find anything which has a demonstrable link to the condition.

I've no idea why you have suddenly raked up all this historic crap and decided to champion the cause of Wakefield and clan - I assume that you're not medically qualified or have some bizarre hero-worship condition to discredited individual? (no reply required)

So, politely, why don't you go back to posting your usual twaddle rather than serious stuff about which you appear to have no real understanding.

With respect (although little is due).

I have a severely autistic family member. It's fair to say over the past 12 years I've read just about everything published relating to autism and possible links to various triggers including most of the theories published by Wakefield and have yet to find anything which has a demonstrable link to the condition.

I've no idea why you have suddenly raked up all this historic crap and decided to champion the cause of Wakefield and clan - I assume that you're not medically qualified or have some bizarre hero-worship condition to discredited individual? (no reply required)

So, politely, why don't you go back to posting your usual twaddle rather than serious stuff about which you appear to have no real understanding.
I'm afraid the lack of understanding is on your part.

You offensive little pratt (As I assume you're a troll that's probably the reaction you wanted)

I'm delighted that you have a full understanding of the condition, it's causes and the impact it has on peoples lives. I'll take the opportunity to thank you for all of your thorough research and balanced approach to the subject and wish you well in finding a successful career in your new found area of expertise rather than your current career of full time web surfing and trolling.

Sponsored Links
Please specify what the "something" is that you believe Wakefield is "on to", Gas.
In the clearest terms possible.

Back