Asians

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the other readers who might be drawn into another round of joe-logic, be warned - the subscript, that looks as though it's aimed at you other readers, in the middle of a reply to a specific comment, is actually addressing someone else inside his own head, viz:

joe-90 said:
If you cannot prove me wrong (he can't) - then I must be right.

Sponsored Links
Joe what is your definition of black people?
Just wondering

'Give the abuse a miss. It isn't clever. If you cannot prove me wrong (he can't) - then I must be right. Let's hear what you consider to be racism.'

Sorry for the abusive tone Joe-90 I just feel quite strongly on the subject. I shouldn't have resorted to name calling but was offended by a lot of what I read (not just from you).

As for proof - no need - anyone who wants proof just go back to page 1 and re-read this thread!

Sponsored Links
GnzYza said:
Joe what is your definition of black people?
Just wondering

It's people that are black.

My definition of ginger people is people that are ginger.

My definition of fat people is people that are fat.

joe

PompeySparks said:
'Give the abuse a miss. It isn't clever. If you cannot prove me wrong (he can't) - then I must be right. Let's hear what you consider to be racism.'

Sorry for the abusive tone Joe-90 I just feel quite strongly on the subject. I shouldn't have resorted to name calling but was offended by a lot of what I read (not just from you).

As for proof - no need - anyone who wants proof just go back to page 1 and re-read this thread!

Sorry. That's a 'cop-out'. Copy and paste the racist posting - or you lose the argument.

joe

Pompey - come and join the club of those ignoring the stupid racist.

If it gets to the point where in his stupidity he takes complete silence to mean that he's beaten everybody then maybe he will go away.

ban-all-sheds said:
Pompey - come and join the club of those ignoring the stupid racist.

If it gets to the point where in his stupidity he takes complete silence to mean that he's beaten everybody then maybe he will go away.

You are just too yellow to take me on as you know that I'll kick your ass.

Ban all cowards.

Take you on? You'll kick someones arse? How puerile can someone get?

oilman said:
Take you on? You'll kick someones arse? How puerile can someone get?

You dare not take me on. If you dare - then do it.

Oilman - come and join the club of those ignoring the stupid racist.

ban-all-sheds said:
Oilman - come and join the club of those ignoring the stupid racist.

Hi there Yella.

This thread has now been locked as it is serving no purpose. Please re-read the forum rules if you have any doubts. This is a family forum that is intended to be open to all to view and to contribute to within the rules and the friendly nature of the forum. This thread does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back