whats the best tv quiz show ever

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Universally Challenged does it for mega. ;)

Agree with you there Noseall.

From the years past - 3-2-1 was good, always wanted to poke Ted in the eye though, and the Golden Shot was real good. Monica was gorjus!
:cool: :cool:

its usually the quizzes for me, millionaire, countdown, that kind of thing, but recently i seem to be dumbing down, deal or no deal and goldenballs, and 9 out of 10 i can tell you whos lying on there!

but the past you cant beat a bit of bully!

and the Golden Shot was real good. Monica was gorjus!
:cool: :cool:

no, ann aston

golden4.jpg

and yes that is Charlie Williams

Countdown for brain excercise, although I seem to be getting worse - I used to be able to regularly beat the contestants, especially on the numbers, but these days I'm getting 6-letter words when they're getting 8 and losing it entirely on the maths - still a fab programme though although not sure what will happen to it now in light of the recent news of Carol Vorderman leaving...

Bullseye is pure entertainment genius and I heard a rumour it was coming back, with Peter Kay hosting, but that seems to have come to nothing.

And no-one's mentioned Catchphrase - "say what you see"! with the legend that is Roy Walker, including this magic moment:

catchphrase.jpg

The phrase here was "The job in hand" - but what were YOU thinking?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ninebob,

It did make a short comeback on Challenge with Dave Spikey hosting.

Rico

It does seem that at crucial moments they ,"eggheads " appear to get easy questions.
Why don't they, to make it completely fair, ask each contestant the same question, wouldn't be to difficult ?

Deal or No Deal, pure genius to spin out something so boring into 1/2 an hour.

Sponsored Links
Back