whats the cheapest condenser boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
which is the cheapest and the best condenser are they cheaper to buy in packs and if so where can i purchase these packs please

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
conflict of term's there dont you think :?: :?: :?:
kev do you know of any places where i can get a good supply of trade price condensing boilers im looking at the baxi 105 he with kit

Sponsored Links
The cheapest condensing combi has got to be the Ariston ACO, not on purchase price but on running costs. Can't say I'm a huge fan of Ariston boilers but this boiler comes with a 5yr guarantee. Given that most boiler manufacturers only expect their condensing combis to last only 5yrs this sounds too good to be true. One wonders what "get out clauses" Ariston will use when almost all of their boilers break down on a regular basis.

"This cover excludes but is not limited to any of the following, any fault caused by water, by the electricity supply to the boiler, wear and tear, and acts of god, considering that god is omnipresent and all actions and acts are therefore predestined by god, life is an illustion and your boiler is fine"

Bottywarm Walletbreaker MK11 combi is a cracking cheap bagoffshiitte condenser for the money, 15,000btu, 2.87litres a min@8degtemp rise, only works 9 till 5 monday to friday on a blue moon, mech prog is extra with noisy sychron motor.

Bottywarm Walletbreaker MK11

What the hell are you on about Kev?!

Ideal Icos/Isar seems a good compromise on cost/reliability. When I elbow my Netaheat I might use one of those.

PEDANTICVINDICTIVEMAN said:
Bottywarm Walletbreaker MK11 combi is a cracking cheap bagoffshiitte condenser for the money, 15,000btu, 2.87litres a min@8degtemp rise, only works 9 till 5 monday to friday on a blue moon, mech prog is extra with noisy sychron motor.

what about a second hand Ford Mondeo as a backup. Gets your bottywarm and use it to pop to the shops :evil:

Oh yeah, details details. It's your phrase though. One obviously can catch things from keyboards!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back