What's the season.

Simple pleasures. So back to the 'where you going on hols' thread. Who cares, we have so much fun during the summer it would spoil it to go anywhere.

Sponsored Links
ha ha ha.... the timing is perfect... for making replies out of context!!!!!

I have had an awful day at work today but this has cheered me immensely.
Im really looking forward to the summer days again.

Also going camping with 3girls from work in june.

Im scared now because of bus thing.
I am going to do it though.
It is hard to understand I know.. if you have never been physically scared before..

I wanted to cancel.. but IM not going to..gulp..

plenty of good talk with friends, good food cooked on fire, wooly jumpers round fire, good wine.

cant wait.

Sponsored Links
gas, we have tent with four bedrooms off main bit. so funny that the kids go off in their own little bit and think that no one can hear them through the canvas. (well not even canvass)
Last year they were talking about this couple next to us who were rowing about putting the tent up... (obviously the couple would here every word!)

KIDS!!!!

and hub who sometimes well make noises in the night and I want to kill him and he just laughs and shouts out my name and says oh my god Tof, etc so I get blame!!! :oops:

still looking forward to it though.

Sounds like real camping. We did have a big tent, but no longer. Miss it really. S'pose we're just that bit older, creature comforts eh! So, when is this close season? Perhaps we can log in once a week to catch up :D

how old are you?

I guess the summer will make a difference to many of us here.
It seems sundays are the catch up/ busy times now?

for me, when we are off, this is busy time outside.

Not sure how things pan out, being fairly new.

Night night.. work early, take care all.

Back to the original subject, I am off to Devon for a few days, so would every one please pause for a couple of days and pick up again when I get back. Cheers, I know you all wont mind, and I'd hate to miss any posts.
TTFN
:cool:

Sponsored Links
Back