Whats wrong with bridges in Delhi

Sponsored Links
"A spokesman for the games’ Indian organising committee, Lalit Bhanot, even claimed that concerns about cleanliness were based on differing standards of hygiene. Asked by an Indian journalist about the comments of the foreign teams, he said: “For us and for you it is clean. But they have a different standard of cleanliness. It is a matter of difference in perception.” "

I think the indians are about to play the racist card. :D

This is about to be the greatest sporting balls up i can recall.

now bits of ceiling are falling down - no way they are going to be ready, everything needs a survey by people who DO know what they are doing, DO have some pride and ARE NOT feathering their own nest with the money GIVEN to them to build the facilities.

Sponsored Links
"A spokesman for the games’ Indian organising committee, Lalit Bhanot, even claimed that concerns about cleanliness were based on differing standards of hygiene. Asked by an Indian journalist about the comments of the foreign teams, he said: “For us and for you it is clean. But they have a different standard of cleanliness. It is a matter of difference in perception.” "
:D

Don't know anyone of any background that would consider dog poo on their bed as clean. I think it's more a case that politicians spout bullsh*t, irrepective of which country they are from.

Cheers

G

Don't know anyone of any background that would consider dog poo on their bed as clean.
G

I find dog crap disgusting wherever it is and how dog owners can pick it up in carrier bags is beyond me. I was at a customers house last week and trod in some on the patio without knowing. Must have walked it in the house into the loft as thats where I started smelling it before noticing it on a shoe. He was totally non-plussed about it and didn't even clean the pile up. Another reason I don't like dogs. Another is they are always snapping at your ankles or trying to jump up on you.

This seems like a horrible prelude to the 2012 Olympics in London...or a precursor!

D

I find dog crap disgusting wherever it is and how dog owners can pick it up in carrier bags is beyond me. I was at a customers house last week and trod in some on the patio without knowing. Must have walked it in the house into the loft as thats where I started smelling it before noticing it on a shoe. He was totally non-plussed about it and didn't even clean the pile up. Another reason I don't like dogs. Another is they are always snapping at your ankles or trying to jump up on you.

I have seen owners do the plastic bag pick up and then just toss the bag with scooped poo in a bush or to side of the path!
That's why I think dog poo should be DNA tested and the owners fined and made to pay for testing procedures.

D

I have seen owners do the plastic bag pick up and then just toss the bag with scooped poo in a bush or to side of the path!
That's why I think dog poo should be DNA tested and the owners fined and made to pay for testing procedures.

another quango to pay for..... and i wonder why we are on alert now... must be losing the quango money in northern ireland.... seems ironic to me....

Much as I would like another dog, no way could scoop up its poo in a plastic bag, bad enough rodding a s****y drain.

Sponsored Links
Back