Why us " English" are so pathetic.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thermo what you have given as examples is BRITISH examples not English, so you are still stuck with morris dancing and by the look of them most of them are Ginger beers. :LOL:

er i think youll find that it is english as most of the traditions come from the regiments when they were english before anyone else was involved

Thermo you are wrong, the earliest records of trooping the colour was 250 years ago by the Genadier and the Coldstream gaurds the later being the oldest continious serving regiment in the british army approx 350 years.. And guess where Coldstream is OH YEAH SCOTLAND.. ;)

The royal navy field gun competition has only been in existance for approx 100 years so that is also a British thing .
And the royal marines have never been known as English but British.
So would you like to come up with something else. ;)

Thermo you are wrong, the earliest records of trooping the colour was 250 years ago by the Genadier and the Coldstream gaurds the later being the oldest continious serving regiment in the british army approx 350 years.. And guess where Coldstream is OH YEAH SCOTLAND.. ;)

Isn't it in Northumberland ?

scotland is just full of gingers and whingers namsag i can see where you fall into that catagory!

Wee bit better than leicester jefoss with all the rag heads running about. ;)

The royal navy field gun competition has only been in existance for approx 100 years so that is also a British thing .
And the royal marines have never been known as English but British.
So would you like to come up with something else. ;)

wasnt actually talking about the royal tournament or trooping the colour specifically, more the traditions, drill, uniforms, pagentry etc but i can see your point.

Wee bit better than leicester jefoss with all the rag heads running about. ;)

well being leics born and bred i cant argue with that point! over run is the word your looking for!

so where in scotland shall i go? :LOL:

Done college part of my apprenticeship at the old southfields building in leics city centre and never thought it was that bad TILL i drove up the melton road? thought i was in calcutta.

anywhere in gods country will do ya ;) :LOL:

Done college part of my apprenticeship at the old southfields building in leics city centre and never thought it was that bad TILL i drove up the melton road? thought i was in calcutta.

anywhere in gods country will do ya ;) :LOL:

what year was that fella?

i bet it was before the somalians tried to take over part of our dear town.

jefoss From 79 to 82.

Thermo in that case would they not be Roman , ancient Greek or Egyptian traditions as they where doing it long before. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back