What's your idea of a good Saturday night out?

I

imamartian

i've just got back from town after having a meal with Mrs Martain and a beer in a pub after... quality!

Also like a pubcrawl round the local "meat markets" with the boys !

Sponsored Links
My idea of a good Saturday night out involves staying in. ;)

Saturday Night Out...? I cannot remember what my favourite Saturday night out is!

When you leave hospital with your baby there should be a box at the exit with a sign on that reads, "Please deposit your life here. You will no longer require it from this point foward"! And that was 5 years ago!!!

I do still remember having money and buying whatever I like whenever I like... But you know, if someone asked me would I do it all again, the same way, I'd say... NO!

Sponsored Links
My last sesh.......

..Out by 9 o clock

..15 pints of stella by 12

12:01...Fight

12:03...Pulled a grateful fat bird..who was 'up for it'

12:04..spewed up

12:05..cant remember

1:30...Fight

1:32 til 3 half a dozen vodka shots..

3:15..Spewed up

3:30..got nicked for a public decency offence..

4:00...fight

4:02...Kebab

4:10..spewed up..

4:15...three pints of kronenburg 64

4:40...fight

4:42...went home...

7pm...got ready to out for the evening...

Going to a B' Way show, dinner in Manhattan walking around the city (weather permitting) Rushing home early to answer questions on here asking what I'd like to do on a Saturday night

A night in with the wooden lady (what my girlfriend calls my guitar) playing 60s TV themes whilst wearing red hot pants.

Just getting through to Sunday morning, without getting dumped lol

My last sesh.......

..Out by 9 o clock

..15 pints of stella by 12

12:01...Fight

12:03...Pulled a grateful fat bird..who was 'up for it'

12:04..spewed up

12:05..cant remember

1:30...Fight

1:32 til 3 half a dozen vodka shots..

3:15..Spewed up

3:30..got nicked for a public decency offence..

4:00...fight

4:02...Kebab

4:10..spewed up..

4:15...three pints of kronenburg 64

4:40...fight

4:42...went home...

7pm...got ready to out for the evening...

Yeah, and I was your best mate, but you probably don't remember that, I think we had a fight as well, but I don't remember that. :LOL:

Actually, I can't remember the last time I went out on a Saturday night :cry:

I always had you down as the 'grateful fat bird' :eek:

Same here actuallly..last time I was out 'on it' was christmas.. :(

Saturday Night Out...? I cannot remember what my favourite Saturday night out is!

When you leave hospital with your baby there should be a box at the exit with a sign on that reads, "Please deposit your life here. You will no longer require it from this point foward"! And that was 5 years ago!!!

I do still remember having money and buying whatever I like whenever I like... But you know, if someone asked me would I do it all again, the same way, I'd say... NO!

dont worry hopefully it will change when the kiddy reaches 18,only another 13 years to go, :cry: ive got 3 and my oldest is 12.

Sponsored Links
Back