Cost of food/a meal

I have tbh and say I don't really cook in the true sense of the word. Not sure if that's because I live on my own so don't really have the motivation, however I'm sure plenty single people do cook for themselves!

The fewer to eat the meal, the less worth while the effort and it takes almost the same effort to cook for four, as just one. Worst case is living on ones own and just cooking for your self - the fewer there are at the table, the more expensive the fresh ingredients and the cost of cooking can become. For my usual Sunday dinner I cook a £1 Bisto toad in the hole, make mash, roast, mixed veg and some gravy to go with it. For a change today, I'd bought some sliced roast beef yesterday, added a frozen yorkie pud in goose fat, fresh cauliflower + carrots + broccoli - all bought a couple of weeks ago - chopped and frozen by me and gravy. I intended, out of curiosity, to log how much it cost me in gas to prepare that, but I forgot.

Tomorrow, I'm planning to go to go have a slap up carvery and a pint, in the next town for lunch - much better than our local one, which is just a walk away.

Sponsored Links
The fewer to eat the meal, the less worth while the effort and it takes almost the same effort to cook for four, as just one.
All the more reason to do a batch cook. Curries, Bolognese sauce, chilli con-carne etc and freeze as individual portions.

People will eat ANYTHING if they are starving. Dog would be considered a gourmet treat to those encountering severe prolonged hunger.

Yep they will eat any thing in China

If it moves they will eat it

And if don’t move they would probably eat it

Your assumption that the Chinese will only eat a dog or cat or what ever because they are starving is a nonsense

Sponsored Links
Than you get some lunatics in the world chasing Whales around the high seas harpooning them

Any whaling ship from any country should be sunk on sight

Granted give the crew 20 mins to abandon ship
There after they can go down with the ship

People will eat ANYTHING if they are starving. Dog would be considered a gourmet treat to those encountering severe prolonged hunger.
I suspect with many meats, if they're cooked in enough sauces and spices, we probably wouldn't know what we were eating!

MMmmm, this chicken curry is really tasty!
Chicken, who told you it was chicken?

I suspect with many meats, if they're cooked in enough sauces and spices, we probably wouldn't know what we were eating!

MMmmm, this chicken curry is really tasty!
Chicken, who told you it was chicken?
We scoff at dog and horse, but its all meat. I'm not all that keen on game, but that's just a taste thing rather than an anally self imposed... 'I should be shocked at eating anything other than cow pig sheep or chicken' thing.

I can't think for the life of me why certain groups of people deny themselves delicious pork products. Bonkers.

Your assumption that the Chinese will only eat a dog or cat or what ever because they are starving is a nonsense
Where did you imagine that garbage? Quit sniffing the petrol rag boyo, its making you hallucinate.

Where did you imagine that garbage? Quit sniffing the petrol rag boyo, its making you hallucinate.

You implied that garbage Noseall

Quit taking them pills it’s causing you to have brain fade :ROFLMAO:

And leave them sheep alone :ROFLMAO:

You implied that
..er no. This is what I wrote, verbatim...

Get a grown up to read it and explain it to you. 'People' means anyone on the planet will eat dog if they are truly starving. And tree bark. And grass. and cats. And birds. And slugs and worms.

Quit sniffing petrol and go clean your nails.(y)

..er no. This is what I wrote, verbatim...

Get a grown up to read it and explain it to you. 'People' means anyone on the planet will eat dog if they are truly starving. And tree bark. And grass. and cats. And birds. And slugs and worms.

Quit sniffing petrol and go clean your nails.(y)

Wind yer neck in Noseall I was talking about the Chinese

You leave them sheep alone Noseall

And do yer hair and clean your finger nails

The Welsh are fed up with chavs like u (?) from oop north and there p p ill mannered behaviour :ROFLMAO:

Causing havoc

Yep, and you somehow imply they are the only people on the planet prepared to eat a dog. WRONG. We all would if we were starving.

No I would not

Don’t judge every one by yer own low standards

So hang on Noseall your saying that dogs are eaten in China only by starving people :ROFLMAO:

And incidentally Noseall contrary to what you think

There is no dog meat in hot dogs that you get in the UK ect

I.e dogs are not killed to make hot dogs

Should clear up yer confusion on the subject :)

Sponsored Links
Back