any decent recepies?

Sponsored Links
just fired up my deep fat fryer that Dad bought for me..

reading the instructions it gives the following advice..

If the oil has a taste.
Certain types of food such as fish may loose some fluid while it is being fried. This fluid may affect the taste of other foods being cooked in the same oil. To remove this taste heat the oil to 160°C and fry two thin pieces of bread. Wait until all the air bubbles hafe dissapeared and the bread is brown all over. Discard the bread.

never knew you could get the strange taste out of the oil.. so now I know different..

Sponsored Links
2 Fried eggs with (not too) runny yolks, plateful of homemade chips, (must be Cyprus spuds), and a good lashing of peas with 4 or 5 rounds of bread & butter, plenty of salt & vinegar, good dollop of brown sauce and all washed down with a big mug of tea.

Can't beat it!

:LOL: :LOL:

Feeling peckish now! :eek: :LOL:

2 Fried eggs with (not too) runny yolks, plateful of homemade chips, (must be Cyprus spuds), and a good lashing of peas with 4 or 5 rounds of bread & butter, plenty of salt & vinegar, good dollop of brown sauce and all washed down with a big mug of tea.

Can't beat it!

Now you're talking grub. You can shove all your fancy foreign cr*p down a fancy foreigners froat I'm with you.

English food for English men and stuff the fat/salt/protien/carbohydrate/cholesterol levels!

Get it down yer! :LOL: :LOL:

Can't beat it!

Now you're talking grub. You can shove all your fancy foreign cr*p down a fancy foreigners froat I'm with you.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back