Whats your holiday plans for this year....anything exciting?

masona said:
Richardp said:
Lanzarote is the best weather wise.
Puerto rico in Gran Canaria is the hottest of all the seven islands, it's at the lowest point and all the hotels is built in the concave mountain, normally 10 degree hotter than next door Playa de Ingles and also you don't get any trade winds in puerto rico as you do elsewhere.

Titchy beach though.

Sponsored Links
yes last summer when she lost her hubby ...an Ithought about the reggie perin thing ... nah .....my wife has stood by me ....

Wendy
she an my wife were bestiest of mates as we grew up ,

an I had a 3some one night at 17 ,lol....

all them years ago ....
both girls were really into 1 another so much .. ;)

a few years later
then the rot set in,
cos Wendy fiery redhead , got very jealous of me an Maria,

an had a cat fight up town outside the shari grill off Deansgate

she then went off to work the cruise ships ... bless her ... :(

loved them both ... :( :(

but maria more ... ;)

years ago Im sure you MUST of Known them , jules ????

wendy , very pretty true ginger , an Maria , raven haired italian type gal ...

Always together like MR an MRS there were ....early Hacienda days ,

when Ricky an jonny

were on the door then .. still indie days

(both dead now :(

ricky got into shooting up an ODed,

jonny got shot in the face at a club years later by that thug , noonan =scum... :( :(

he got shot just recent ..lol HURRAH ,KARMA in Action :) ;)

anyway Wen
nearly 20 years kept in touch me ..... an my wife had been writing to her as well ... :)

I think the sorrowful common denominater is

we still love each over ... ;)

+we all didnt have kids :(... :( ..:( ,

I know when our daughter Lucy died ,
Wendy wasnt off the phone ....

a very good friend ... ;)

anyway you always Keep Your Good Mates :) :) :) :)

gasmarkone said:
I love listening to peoples fantastic pompous holiday plans. We're off to a remote cottage in Wales, try and look as if you're impressed. I can tell you'not and I don't care!

I am gasmarkone, I'd love to do that for my hols :D Whereabouts in Wales is it? Sadly we are not going anywhere - again! Hubby doesn't 'do' holidays and likes to spend his time off chilling at home and trying to sort out the garden.

We could do with a break though as we've spent the last three years gutting the house and garden. Don't think the smallest of my doggies would settle with someone else though, he's so strange. But then I suppose he's only just beginning to feel secure with us, bless him.

Sponsored Links
Two weeks in France for me - First week touring / camping down South somewhere, then spend a week with my Mum & Dad in Normandy.

Hi Brightness, thanks for that. Its east [obviousy!] of Aberystwyth out in nowhere land, just how I like it. I spend all week making polite chat with customers [can be fun] but on holiday I couldn't care if I didn't see anyone all week. Just wife, kids & springer spaniel & terrier & loads of space. Heaven :) . So you can see an airport or hotel or beach just don't appeal.

Gasmarkone, if you do ever fancy a beach type holiday - unspoilt see not many people, type of beach.... Try West Wales, Pembrokeshire and any of the Havens (Nolton, Broad, Little etc) beautiful flat unspoilt beaches for the dogs & kids to run around on & sometimes you'll rarely see another soul all day!

Our eldest dog loves the beaches there and gets so excited when we've taken him - not sure what the little one will think of it all, he's just very strange LOL

You're also far enough out into the country to forget where you are as well!

Forget all these foreign hols and flight delays, give me a cottage in Wales any day :D :D :D :D :D Cymru am byth !!!!

Oh yes, our first hol in wales about 5yrs ago was in Amroth. The tide must go out 25 miles [well!!] and its such a beautiful area. We have friends who grew up there, so we knew where to visit staight away, Barafundle, Bosherton, Stackpole, Manobier, all brill places and can't remember the beach where you walk a mile to a bay. Course I like beaches, I'm a bloke :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back