Wheelie bin cover

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm looking at a cover for my horrible wheelie bins that need to get put in the garden.

I initially thought of putting a concrete base down, but not sure that's really suitable with the paving slabs next to them. Also I need to get the bins manoeuvred in/out easily.

I also wonder if I can just drill into the wall to anchor the cover down?

Any advice is gladly appreciated.

20200317_095659.jpg

Sponsored Links
Try a search for
Paladin bin store
best and neatest solution.

The large Keter "store it" cupboards hold 2 large bins. I had my washing machine and dryer in one for 2 years till we had space for them elsewhere. Put on slabs with a tiny bit of fall.

Sponsored Links
why not post a link to the one you're going to buy, so we can advise more effectively?
And yes, slabs or concrete base would be fine

Just consider what a hassle it might be dragging them out of there when full, especially if you only want the one at the back so have to move 2 others etc.

This thread reminds me of a story my mate told me when he worked on the bins. They noticed that one house hadn’t put their wheelie bin out so they knocked on the door. A little Chinaman popped his head out of an upstairs window. "Oy mate, where’s ya bin?" He asked. "I’ve been in the bath" was the reply, "No, where’s ya wheelie bin?" He asked again. "Sorry" he said "I was having a w ank in the back bedroom”. He swears it was a true story but I’m not so sure. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back