When the Nazis took on Albion.....

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.
Precisely, as long as you always bear that in mind, and not just when it suits.
In other words, the description ascribed to 'fighters' is always a subjective description depending on your own viewpoint.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I thought it was about Brighton and Hove football club o_O

Precisely, as long as you always bear that in mind, and not just when it suits
I watched a documentry about the bombing of the King David Hotel in Palestine in 1946.
The organiser of that atrocity ended up as prime minister of Israel.
The terrorist group behind the bombing, went on to ethnically cleanse 1000's of Arabs from their homes.
Those terrorists later became respectable military and political leaders in their new country.
Its isn't a case of when it suits, it is a case of if it suits.

Ah - so its the losers that politicians mustnt meet? Meeting terrorists who won is OK?

Do you have any equally well thought out rules on who is, and who is not, allowed to kill civilians with bombs?

I watched a documentry about the bombing of the King David Hotel in Palestine in 1946.
The organiser of that atrocity ended up as prime minister of Israel.
The terrorist group behind the bombing, went on to ethnically cleanse 1000's of Arabs from their homes.
Those terrorists later became respectable military and political leaders in their new country.

I see that the Arabs who are unable to vote or participate in Israel politics look to be part of a coalition govt in Israel ousting Netanyahu.

That Netin ha hoo will now have to
Face some corruption charges if or as and when he loses office ?

So its OK for politicians to meet terrorists?

Or to visit cemeteries where they are buried?

If it suits who?

I see that the Arabs who are unable to vote or participate in Israel politics look to be part of a coalition govt in Israel ousting Netanyahu.
Yes, it's a first, which is what I was saying.
I'm glad you finally realise it.

Sponsored Links
Back