When the Nazis took on Albion.....

Sponsored Links
Nosey comes out with Midway as a possible invasion base to free Europe now Bobby chucking in Diago Garcia into the fold.

Mmm let's think about that... D day would more than like been D month by the time they got from Garcia to the French Coast....

You ridicule me about my knowledge of history and geography and you come out with a couple of crackers..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

the pair of em know jack **** about the subject so take no notice

Both anti British / Uk bigots and porkie piers imo

the pair of em know jack **** about the subject so take no notice

Both anti British / Uk bigots and porkie piers imo

They are funny. I talk about the war in Europe 1939, then Nosey pops out with the battle of Midway 3 years late in the middle of the Pacific....

Not to be out done Bobby knows a better base in the Indian Ocean..... I thought are they trying to trick me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
They are funny. I talk about the war in Europe 1939, then Nosey pops out with the battle of Midway 3 years late and inthd middle of the Pacific....

Not to be out done Bobby nows a better base in the Indian Ocean..... I thought are they trying to trick me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

yep the battle of midway ffs

has any one told them that it involved the Japanese :confused:
You try and explain complex matters to them in a simplistic way but They don’t seem to understand

best put captain daz on ignore is my advice

I thought are they trying to trick me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You try and explain complex matters to them in a simplistic way but They don’t seem to understand
best put captain daz on ignore is my advice
Do you deluded people act so deluded in your normal day to day activities?
Do you stand back from your work, and kid yourselves that it's the highest quality?
Do you tell your customers that you've given them a lifetime guarantee, and give them a false telephone number so they can't contact you again?
Your self delusion is astounding.
You can't really believe the crap that you write on here, can you?

I've never been a French resistance fighter nor will I ever be. :confused:

So, with emphasis added, this:
Of course there would have been, and until this day they would still be a needle in the back of who ever would be ruling over us now....
was not an indication that you would have approved of there being British resistance fighters if the country had been invaded? Your position would have been that people should not have done anything in that event against being ruled over?

was not an indication that you would have approved of there being British resistance fighters if the country had been invaded? Your position would have been that people should not have done anything in that event against being ruled over?
From the man himself.

Winston Churchill Quotes
We shall
defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Churchill never cared for that

De Gaulle either

( who can blame him :mrgreen:)

You don't arf come out with some clap....

Its not my fault that meanings extracted from your posts are clap....

So how about a straightforward answer from you. IF we had been invaded and occupied in WWII would you have approved of there being a "British Resistance"?

Yes or no. Not a hard question.

Its not my fault that meanings extracted from your posts are clap....

So how about a straightforward answer from you. IF we had been invaded and occupied in WWII would you have approved of there being a "British Resistance"?

Yes or no. Not a hard question.

Yes

Sponsored Links
Back