Where are those empty homes in Kensington ?

Sponsored Links
Thank you for the apology Wannabe, that was very good of you.

I think that at times, there's a bit too much conflict, and not enough slow thought.

assume the ignored member has posted his twaddle up
himagain always exaggerates ask his missis :)

It's worse than that.... He's stuck pins in her so she slowly deflates on you.
Aah, bless! Reasoned debate has deserted them again, so they resort to playground innuendo.
Firedhand appears to be obsessed with inflatable sex toys, and arse is definitely obsessed with stalking my missis(sic).

Pathetic pair!

I'm going to nip across to the posh part of town and look for a rich person's house with a few cars on the drive. I'm then going to demand to be allowed to use the Aston Martin purely because the owner is not using it.

Sponsored Links
Thank you for the apology Wannabe, that was very good of you.

I think that at times, there's a bit too much conflict, and not enough slow thought.

slow thought doggit :) I got plenty of that in abundance :);)

It's not meant to be slow thinking (but you know that), more a case of think before the automatic response.

But I must confess to liking your sense of Humour Transam, it often makes me smile, and we all need that in outr lives.

You don't seem to take yourself too seriously, and I like that.

Aah, bless! Reasoned debate has deserted them again, so they resort to playground innuendo.
Firedhand appears to be obsessed with inflatable sex toys, and arse is definitely obsessed with stalking my missis(sic).

Pathetic pair!
Are the inflatible Ingrid and your Mrs not oe and the same or are you cheating on Ingrid with Pam?

Are the inflatible Ingrid and your Mrs not oe and the same or are you cheating on Ingrid with Pam?
I did advise you that you are obsessed with inflatable sex toys.
Maybe it is something to do with your inflated ego?
Or because you are also full of air, and little else.

I did advise you that you are obsessed with inflatable sex toys.
Maybe it is something to do with your inflated ego?
Or because you are also full of air, and little else.
What's wrong WahhabeDIY? I'm sure that you'll meet a real girl who isn't repulsed by you one day

I'm going to nip across to the posh part of town and look for a rich person's house with a few cars on the drive. I'm then going to demand to be allowed to use the Aston Martin purely because the owner is not using it.
Where will you land your private jet?

I think the whole exercise is a silly, belated attempt by the Tories of trying to appear human. Cringingly out of character and not the best move.

''The council’s report used a variety of methods to locate empty housing, from council tax registers and payment data, to energy use and Land Registry records.''

Unfortunately the government is breaking the law with some of these methods, they routinely breach the DPA, we know that already. I fear the law breaking is only going to get worse. I'm not especially on the side of investors (overseas or at home) but private property is not government property. In reality the government are powerless to enact all of the legislation in place already, this is why compliance is a fundamental part of their data mining and enforcement strategy. The local authority is already acting as gestapo and that's only going to get worse until someone very wealthy and powerful puts the beast back in the box. Sorry, but it's the truth. Communism doesn't work.

Where will you land your private jet?

I think the whole exercise is a silly, belated attempt by the Tories of trying to appear human. Cringingly out of character and not the best move.

The rehousing issue, is actually a local goverment problem to deal with and nothing to do with national government. Every single local council has a emergency resilience plan and block fires as extreme as this requiring emergency rehousing, are included.

The suggestion by Corbyn and others to simply use vacant properties owned by "the rich" is a brilliant populist soundbite, but is actually virtually impossible to acheive and frought with legal and techncal problems.

BTW, who has a jet nowadays? :rolleyes: Its helicopters for those in the in crowd. I use the neighbour's drive.

The suggestion by Corbyn and others to simply use vacant properties owned by "the rich" is a brilliant populist soundbite, but is actually virtually impossible to acheive and frought with legal and techncal problems.

It also reinforces the divide between the haves, and the have nots, especially at a time when the talk is otherwise of unity.

Sponsored Links
Back