Where can I buy 270 degree hinges?

21 Nov 2007
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I'm building a cabinet and I'm stuck on what hinges to use for the doors.

Rather than the hinges going from 90 -> 180 degrees, they need to go from 180 -> 270 degrees.

The cabinet has a 70mm strip running down either side, to which I need to mount the hinges. Like this:

I know I could use conventional hinges mounted in various ways, but I'd really like to do it the neatest way possible.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
asssuming you are trying to fold the doors round the side
no hinges will work that i know off

the kitchen type are designed to work with 18mm wall thicknes so wont span around 70mm

if you are trying to mount the hinges on the inside edge of the 3" side
then you need to be aware that the hinges wont work on much more than around 38mm thickness [frame and door]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local