Where can I get replacement sew in rubber bit holders [see pic]

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello
I've got a Wera 004020 tool kit I've had it for ages, probably one of the most useful socket sets I own. Unfortunatly most of the rubber bit holders have split I've glued some of them but I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a new rubber bit holder strip and get my mom to sew it in. Or if someone knows the correct search term as I've had no joy in my quest. (Have emailed wera btw)

p_20230615_184246-jpg.306044

Attachments

• P_20230615_184246.jpg
    P_20230615_184246.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 269
  • wera.jpg
    wera.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 40
Sponsored Links
hi yeah something like that but I'd like to be able to sew it back into the original pouch.
I guess if I can't find an exact match I could glue one of those red amazon ones in when the final two holders split

Sponsored Links
Cut lengths of silicone rubber tube (car accessory shop), glued in with a glue specifically for silicone rubber.

And learn to sew, ya wimp! (not that you'll need it here) :ROFLMAO:

Hey check this out I emailed wera and they sent me a new one free of charge. It's not the exact same one (it doesn't have the socket sizes embroidered in) but a beautiful gesture in today's world. I will try and repair the old one as well (using the suggestions above) as it's bound to happen again in the future..

Cut lengths of silicone rubber tube (car accessory shop), glued in with a glue specifically for silicone rubber.

And learn to sew, ya wimp! (not that you'll need it here) :ROFLMAO:
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back