Where can I get these lockshield valve caps from?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Looking for replacement caps for lockshield valves in my house. The existing ones are labelled BS2767-10 Brand Centre and have a square fitting with a securing screw, and on the valve itself seems to be some sort of plastic sleeve which I can't get off (at least, didn't want to try too hard in case it broke).

Pictures attached.

I will need 8 of them.

Thanks

Attachments

• PXL_20221024_162704552.jpg
    PXL_20221024_162704552.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 165
  • PXL_20221024_162713856.jpg
    PXL_20221024_162713856.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 93
  • PXL_20221024_162739776.jpg
    PXL_20221024_162739776.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 73
Sponsored Links
They are wheel head valve tops, allows the valve to be turned on and off, lockshield covers just sit on top and don't allow the valve to be turned.

You may struggle to get one with the same size of square to fit the spindle though they do look like wolsley centre brand ones .
th

You do get universal ones with adapter plates.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Tried searching for those terms plus more, I'm not finding replacement caps for sale anywhere.

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
I saw those yeah, don't really want blue lettering all over the top of my radiator valves though.
Spray the tops white

This is the link to the tops I posted -

Though the link doesn't seem to show much - might be an idea to give them a call and see if they stock them or not.

Otherwise it'll be a generic universal top or a new valve.

Spray the tops white

This is the link to the tops I posted -

Though the link doesn't seem to show much - might be an idea to give them a call and see if they stock them or not.

Otherwise it'll be a generic universal top or a new valve.
Yeah the link works but then try to add to basket it errors. I'll email them. I emailed another company that had the pegler valves and they came back to say that was old picture and no longer stocked.

They are definitely re branded pedlar terrier
I'm not that far from factory go there odd times .
If we need anything urgently from pegler/yorkshire we can collect from factory.
Same for polypipe & wavin.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back