Where could I buy an old Vaillant VR65 or VR66

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering if there was an equivalent of car breakers in boilerland? I'm after a Vaillant control centre either VR65 or VR66. But it's not being used for the purposes they were designed for and hence I don't want to pay full price for them. I'm using them for a project. I don't mind however horrible they look as long as they work fine. Anyone know where I could find old used boiler parts? My usual source doesn't seem to have any.

Sponsored Links
That was my usual source. But I was wondering, surely there must be places that recycle appliance parts and don't list on eBay. Or do most of this land up in landfill? I know my old boiler probably landed up at some metal recycling place but what about the other stuff that gas engineers pull out like timers wiring boxes etc?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back