Where do I get this kitchen draw screw part

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies guys.
I didn't realise I had all the other newer replies.

I'm not 100% sure what the make is...
Maybe Howdens.
We inheritted almost a brand new kitchen 10 years ago.

Blum looks promising.
But that looks a wholesale website - so I might have to pay £25 delivery cost or something.
But then the part looks different to the one I need.

QUESTION: can I just glue the thing!!
OK... so I've tried...

- All purpose glue for sticking metal/wood and other things around the house.
Broke when fitting back in pace.
- Tried epoxy... same thing, it just broke.
- I've got super glue... but I suspect the same result will happen.

Is there any glue that will as good as a welding?

ELSE... I could buy a 3D printer and print the part?
(Need 15 hours or so to make a cheap 3D printer, never done before. Then learn Cad - estimate 2 hours? Then spend 40 hours of trial and error runs.)

Let me know what you think.

Is there any glue that will as good as a welding?
Plastic solvent glue?

Anyhoo, success would depend upon a large surface area which you don't have. You are extremely unlikely to repair that component.

I know and look how close they came. I'm glad they got bored and turned right. Man for man they were a fearsome, formidable adversary.

Went for a shop-run / wander today, and was listening to the VE Day coverage on R5L.
I remembered this post among others, and thought about it in a different light.

"Man for man they were a fearsome, formidable adversary."

Hitler had been preparing to go on the offensive for years, so it stands to reason that he had a well-armed, well-supplied, well-trained, and well-drilled armed force at his disposal. He didn't just wake up one morning and think "I'll start a World War today".

"I'm glad they got bored and turned right."

According to (of all people, Al "The Pub Landlord"" Murray; read Modern History at Oxford University , and James Holland; Fellow of the Royal Historical Society, Historian, and author), it was less that Hitler turned right "because he got bored" but more that he had to. The Nazis were running low on supplies, battling a Britain they'd expected to roll over quickly, and had to attack Russia two years earlier than originally planned, to open up eastern supply routes.

Sponsored Links
Went for a shop-run / wander today, and was listening to the VE Day coverage on R5L.
I remembered this post among others, and thought about it in a different light.

"Man for man they were a fearsome, formidable adversary."

Hitler had been preparing to go on the offensive for years, so it stands to reason that he had a well-armed, well-supplied, well-trained, and well-drilled armed force at his disposal. He didn't just wake up one morning and think "I'll start a World War today".

"I'm glad they got bored and turned right."

According to (of all people, Al "The Pub Landlord"" Murray; read Modern History at Oxford University , and James Holland; Fellow of the Royal Historical Society, Historian, and author), it was less that Hitler turned right "because he got bored" but more that he had to. The Nazis were running low on supplies, battling a Britain they'd expected to roll over quickly, and had to attack Russia two years earlier than originally planned, to open up eastern supply routes.

Yes, that is the main reason Britain's navy was 10x that of Germany's and had effectively strangled Germany of raw materials.

Guys
I little bit more educated I am... about the posts about the war.
But I'm a little confused about the turning right?
Please fill me in.
(Apologies for my ignorance in advance. I used to hate History at school. I wish I could go back and learn it all again.)

Guys
I little bit more educated I am... about the posts about the war.
But I'm a little confused about the turning right?
Please fill me in.
(Apologies for my ignorance in advance. I used to hate History at school. I wish I could go back and learn it all again.)

The Nazis starting on the Russians.

@Brigadier thank you

Just thought I'd update on my original post...
I ended up screwing a small screw into the plastic part. The scree is 5mm long I think.
Did the job perfectly.
I added glue - but that doesn't do anything.
Fitted back in.
Time to forget about it for a few more years.

Sponsored Links
Back