Where is good for sheds?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Planning an extension which will require the existing garage being knocked down. Need a good size shed to accomodate all the usual stuff that goes in the garage (inc petrol mower) so i need a decent size at a sensible price. Any recommendations where to buy. Thinking about 8ft square or there abouts.

Cheers,
Mike.

Sponsored Links
Quick Google search for sheds brings up loads of places

I agree; there are some good bargains around, usually with free delivery within just a few days. I'm in the market for another soon & bought my last 12ft x 8ft Apex on-line around 5 years ago; cant remember how much I paid & it’s been treated a couple of times since, it's still perfect. If you want to dry store in it (as I do) put a membrane on the bottom to keep the damp out, I’ve always used chepo roofing felt & stand the shed on large 2” thick pavers on a shallow sand bed.

What is this new found search machine you talk of :) Just jokes.

I was simply looking for a recommendation as there are so many suppliers. Being on Google does not mean your sheds are good.

Sponsored Links
Just visit your local shed shop. You wont get a better review than going to the place and trying out the shed yourself - push on the walls, swing from the roof, push the doors.

What is this new found search machine you talk of :) Just jokes.

I was simply looking for a recommendation as there are so many suppliers. Being on Google does not mean your sheds are good.

Okily dokily then - found this one with a sale
http://www.buyshedsdirect.co.uk/?gclid=CKit-8zPmqQCFcEB4wodZhXwEA

And I bought mine from here a few years ago and its still god as new
http://www.shedstore.co.uk/

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back