Where is OTTO'S post?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It looks like the censor has deleted OTTO'S second post. How pathetic, a real guardian of the public morals. NOT!

Sponsored Links
oilman said:
It looks like the censor has deleted OTTO'S second post. How pathetic, a real guardian of the public morals. NOT!

i think the mods are taking after the government. (trying to) remove everything they dont want us to hear and tell use what we can and cant do.

mods: want to prove me wrong? well go ahead.

Yeah, come on Mods. It's good to have something to take the p*ss out of during those dull working hours :D

Sponsored Links
Lol, BOB/OTTO was appealing for people to buy shares in his new fuel business, which he has stashed in a safe place (I think we have established that this is likely to be Cleethorpes) :LOL:

But if the asteroid is coming on the 29th and only otto and Bob know where to hide from it, who are they going to sell their fuel to once the rest of the world has been destroyed?

petewood said:
But if the asteroid is coming on the 29th and only otto and Bob know where to hide from it, who are they going to sell their fuel to once the rest of the world has been destroyed?

Ahh, but you will get details of the secret location when you buy shares :D

You can Paypal it to me (address in profile). I'll pass it on for you,,, honest :D ;)

petewood said:
To the aliens inside the asteroid! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back