Where to buy decorative glazing unit for steel composite door?

5 Sep 2012
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Anyone know where to buy a nice double glazed unit for a composite door, not too expensive?
I'd like to replace my clear glass one with something more decorative. I can probably buy a straight replacement from the maufacturer but can't find one we like on their literature. There are lots of places online but although they have lots of styles, they seem to be for fitting into the new door you'd be buying - not just to buy the glazing unit.
The cassette which holds ours in place is the grid-type (gives the look of 9 individual panes) which would also need replaced with a frame-only type.
The glazing unit is 22 inch by 36 inch, and approx 24mm thick. It's a steel composite door made by IG Doors.
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local