where to buy replacement bits (screw, drill etc)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I have a few sets of screwdriver bits, nut bits, drill bits and countersink bits etc.

I have found an eBay seller that sells replacement drill bits, but I now need to replace one of my precision bit, but can't seem to find one (I am just looking for 1 bit) not a set of bits.

A couple of weeks ago, I replaced some 50mm screw driver bits (I think it was 4) and I had brought a set of 10, I don't need the other 6, so I have them in a "spare" box, where I keep extra drill bits, magnetic holders etc where they will replace any bits that break from my sets. I did this as it was cheaper to buy more than just what I need, but this time, I just need 1 bit replaced.

I like to have a full set in the box nice and tidy. (all the names and numbers of each bit facing up).

I do need a replacement box for Bosch 70-Pieces X-Line Titanium Drill and Screwdriver Bit Set, its being held together by duck tape (hinges broken) and I need a screw driver bit set rubber holder - if you can get those/these items.

Why not buy a new set? simply only 1 item has broken in one set, save spending £20+ replacing the whole set (and environmental waste) I can just get a new bit for that set.

So, basically, can anyone recommend a (online preferred) store (eBay preferred) where I can buy replacement bits for my bit sets. - both 4mm and 1/4inch bits please.

Also, can anyone recommend a worktop bench (collapsible and vice sawhorse) replacement tops? Where I store mine, sprang a leek (in the roof) and the MDF has gotten wet and swollen.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back