Where to fit a 'magnaclean'

....I notice all the new systems I wire up for a couple of different plumbers...
Thanks dan. I've had a look but it's not really clear.
Which madman employes you to work on heating systems, when you clearly have no idea what you are doing, couldn't make this stuff up :LOL:

Because I don't know how a 30+ year old boiler is piped up internally, I can't wire up a couple of two port valves?

Turns out I was right about plumbers being silly.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well, ill never say a spark can't take a jibe :D

Don't fit a Magnaclean, fit a Spirovent

Google Wiring-Guide-Issue-16, right up your street, if you have not got it already

I'll probably never get round to fitting anything in all honesty :LOL: but at least I know what and where to fit for next time the heating should ever need draining down.

That link looks good thanks. I get to design all sorts of over complex boxes full of relays etc for some of the multi zone, multi fuel systems my regular plumber gets me to wire up for him.

BB52392D-0E04-418D-B84F-8EB1EDAF6208-17083-00001BEC72D5DC2D.jpg

57C12470-B7B7-41D7-9B04-83D1B03D25E3-17083-00001BEC7AD0984D.jpg

Gav - RF is one of the decent sparks. Knows his limits and knows RGI's rock really ;).
I was only jibing at another trade, site mentality, gets difficult when they post noteworthy and interesting quality work mind, i am hopefully not making these seem as personal attacks, they never are of course.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back