where to purchase from????????

:) I would agree do not fit a Ferroli , fitted one some while ago , in the first 8 weeks 3 service visits , and 25, yes 25 , phone calls to ferroli.took it out in the end put another make of boiler in , eventually got a refund !
Biasi U.K , had an intermitent fault with one of there boilers while under warranty , reported the fault on the 8. 4 08 , at 10.50 a.m , they stated the following to me & I quote 'we dont get involved with intermittent faults' ' Unless the fault reprouces itself in front of an engineer there is nothing we can do , 'You will have to tell your customer to contact us direct when the fault becomes permanent' 7 weeks later they repaired the boiler!

Sponsored Links
If you supply the boiler yourself, you will be stuck with the standard warranty from the manufacturer.

You only get the extra warranty because of the installer and them supplying it.

There is now a new ECO version of the Avanta, but personally I won't be looking at it. I can't see the point, other than being attractive for new build.

I was told last week at my local merchant that the ECO version does not come with the 5 yr warranty, and also does not include any fittings, ie the filling loop and valve set,and is about a ton less that the Plus. :eek:

Graham

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back