Fedrroli Boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:oops:

Can anyone help please I have a Ferroli Boiler 3 years old and it needs servicing it was under warranty but because we did not get the book signed the last time and the engineer has now moved abroad Ferroli will not service the boiler not evan at £150.00.
The Boiler is an Optimax HE 31 C.
British gas refused a contract on it saying it was not a registerd boiler and refused the contract to service it.

What is it with Ferroli that no one wants to know.
The British gas guy said the boiler was over heating although he tried to turn it down.

Any help please and is Ferroli a bad boiler.

Dekka

Sponsored Links
Now there's a question...

Ferroli will not do anything they don't have to - and will avoid doing what they have to if they possibly can.

As to your problem. It doesn't need servicing. It needs repairing or replacing.

When your car needs a new clutch do you take it in for a "service"?

Sounds more like it needs repairing than servicing to me, and yes Ferroli are generally considered to be among the worst boilers you can buy

Sponsored Links
Sounds more like it needs repairing than servicing to me, and yes Ferroli are generally considered to be among the worst boilers you can buy

Question from a non boiler man
Why does the central heating run for days and some time weeks before repeating the same fault code a03 always the same its running now superb.

I would have thought Ferroli would have jumped at the chance to earn £150.00 to sort this out being as the boiler still has 2 years warranty left they must know something about this boiler that is scaring them off.
And they quote £150 anyway to come out.

Ferroli Ferroli never ever again a Ferroli Boiler.
I think i have made my point and as no more ideas are coming forth its time for me to go forth.

Its a good job i only charge £200 per consultation Imust be far to low paid.

If it's overheating and an intermittent fault it could be that the pump is sticking occasionally. Equally it could be that it's a Ferroli...

You charge £200 a consultation but get a ferroli fitted? Don't spend on it skip it and have a decent unit fitted before you go down the route of fixing it then fixing it oh then fixing it again. Also this isn't a contest in how much your Willy weighs with your earnings.

You charge £200 a consultation but get a ferroli fitted? Don't spend on it skip it and have a decent unit fitted before you go down the route of fixing it then fixing it oh then fixing it again. Also this isn't a contest in how much your Willy weighs with your earnings.

:D :D

Perhaps we will get Mr FuXXxxg Ferroli in the surgery and it would be nice to give his pipes a flush and rip him off you never know your luck.

I am sure it can be fixed.

Curiously although people deride the Ferroli boilers.
I look after a number of rental properties with them in and
they seem to keep plodding on for years.
I seem to have far more trouble with cheap Worcesters that have been
installed.

I am sure it can be fixed.

Curiously although people deride the Ferroli boilers.
I look after a number of rental properties with them in and
they seem to keep plodding on for years.
I seem to have far more trouble with cheap Worcesters that have been
installed.

I have just had an email from a guy in Halesowen who tells me he has had the same refusal from bg re the same boiler whats going on.
The bg guy said Ferroli was a superb boiler until they started making these new type boilers not sure if thats correct though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back