Where's the cheapest place to buy PVC conduit (non trade)

Where do fault protection and electricity come into it?
A final desperate measure to keep rabbits out could involve electricity, Rabbits will dig under fences to reach the best food. Rumour has it that rabbits will not dig into ground where there is a voltage gradient.

Sponsored Links
The only thing I'd caution the OP on is using this with singles ....
.. for fault protection ..

As the OP this made me laugh ...

Don't worry, I've done the same. Seeing something and without reading everything have jumped in an offered a solution, to a problem that was never there in the first place.

By the way ... thank you for all the replies

I'm not sure whether this would be thew best option after all now, I might just stick with m,y original wood idea.

Have a look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSjbnRTR1ho

They are keen on this type of idea in the USA .. those cages would cost a fortune here in the UK ... and a lot of faff too.

For a tomato support, I use one 6 ft bamboo cane and some string, total cost about 20p

Have you notified Building Control?

I find the cheapest light gauge conduit is from TLC but once you add the P&P and the propensity for it to go bendy, it's not worth it...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back