which air source heat pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys
I'm pretty new to air source so looking for some advice on selection.I have an 800 litre buffertank with seperate hw production all heating apart from towell rads is under floor heating load is 14kw,this is backed up with a large solar array up to 14kw max output, initial calculations were designed around 30% of the heating to come from the solar.what I need is an air source unit without a seperate heat exchange box internally as im not able to work with refrigerants and space internally is at a premium,ease of installation,simple controls and all year round efficiency are on the wish list.
any information advice, or recomendations appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Dave.

Sponsored Links
The only unit not to use fridge pipe work and have an internal unit is the Sanyo CO2 ECO.

roll on the arguements.

unfortunately the sanyo co2 unit is matched to its own store and not suitable for the large store I am using.

Sponsored Links
No it's not,it can be fitted to any thermal store,buffer,load levelling cylinder you like.
There's a seperate electrical interface unit available that means it doesn't have to be the acv tank in tank store.
I'll get you the part number.

As for the units,they can match any load simply by cascading them together.

You'd need a 9kw and a 4.5

Thats interesting I did an course on these,obviously things have moved on since then, i'll make some enquiries tommorow.any more suggestions welcome and thanks for the help so far.Just a note 240v single phase only.

Dave.

Acc co2 control kit.

Other than the sanyo , the only other ones to look at are nibe and altherma.

i've been very disappointed with nibe,for reasons I wont go into.does the altherma connect straight to a buffer tank or to a heat exchange unit?

EXchanger.

The 3 I listed are the only products I'd look at.the sanyo is actually the only one that fits your brief.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back