Which boiler & water heating/storage system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BG did send another engineer to check if their first engineer caused that issue but he didn't even know what to fix as the boiler didn't make any sounds during that short period of time he came for, so he just left without doing anything.

I have just got hold of someone who has agreed to come tomorrow and I have asked him to bring***********with him if possible. Let's see if he actually comes and if he also manages to fix the issue.
It won’t fix banging noise.
Banging is overheating and probably an issue with the cylinder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I don't have a ladder and have never looked in the loft since buying this house a few years ago to verify if we have cold water tank or not, so don't know if I need system boiler or heat only boiler.
Then buy yourself one quick.

You can check on your loft insulation as well as confirming what system you have.

Can’t believe how many fookwits masquerade as heating engineers and can’t fix a basic issue such as this.
Perhaps they’re only allowed 5 Minutes per call.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back