Which condensing boiler to buy?

Go for the w/b, see if your installer can get it cheaper for you

Sponsored Links
Dan Dan the Gas man said:
You are kidding me aren't you!!!!!
Flushing? haha

I am an operations director for a company that installs for local authority contracts...To our ISO QA procedures, benchmark and industry standard......Although I don't fit them personanly, but yes....WE have fitted 14 units a week at peak. Flushing has absolutely nothing to do with the faults experienced. I am happy to provide details privately to anyone with a valid interst in this product. 5-10% failure rate would be expected on a large contract of 100+ units...the Vitodens didn't come close.

Dan

I would be interested Dan but you have only joined this site today and you have not included any email or other contact details in your profile.

Mine are there though.

Tony

Sponsored Links
email now available..........although my posts were not meant as a slur on any particular product, just helpful advice despite only joining today.

Dan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back