Opinions please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can I please have your opinions on which manufacturer you prefer for condensing combis please?

We have to replace an aged Baxi back boiler, we live in a bungalow and we have been recommended either a Worcester or Vailant boiler.
Plumber says that Vailant have a new condensing combi which is excellent but that he thinks Worcester are good too.
If you had to choose, which make would you pick for reliability and quality?
Thanks all, your help is appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Baxi Platinum comes with 5 years warranty and i bet you havent had to many problems with the back boiler enough said :D

Gaz.good job you did not answer in same manor when the Barcelona and Bahama was out ... They nearly ruined 30 years of Baxi`s excellent name. :confused: :confused:

namsag said:
Gaz.good job you did not answer in same manor when the Barcelona and Bahama was out ... They nearly ruined 30 years of Baxi`s excellent name. :confused: :confused:

nearly?? :confused:

Sponsored Links
I dont think the Potty Puma did too much for them either!

However, the worst one sold in large numbers must have been the Suprima which needs a new PCB every few years!

Tony

not to mention the suprima ;)

pots suck and we all know it ;)

whack in a ravenheat they are great

Wibble I have not had my pills today

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back