which is the best boiler???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there anyone who can recommend a trouble free easy to self maintain ordinary boiler to replace my appollo fanfare 15/30. Something that is relatively free from major problems. someone told me gloworm but advice from a pro would help!!!!

Sponsored Links
Haaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
haaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaah, oops sorry, it was the trouble free easy to self maintain ordinary boiler free from major problems which threw me, snigger snigger gigle giggle haaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaa, sorry, no one makes them any more.

mine never had any trouble with it
btw how long IS a peice of string :LOL:
most boiler faults are down to installation and cleaning the system
(ducks and waits for the flack ) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Ever considered a Redfyre pot boiler? Mine lasted 30 years. All you need is a crane to remove it when it dies.

Crane boilers :confused: is this some sort of Kung Fu boiler, maybe there are praying mantis boilers or Tai Chi He types, Bet the Bruce Lee model would work a treat like no other, and then would die on you all of a sudden :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back