Which new boiler help

ih

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi my retired neighbour is replacing wb combi boiler in her flat (she rents the flat out) local guy has
Given her option of baxi duo tec 24kw or baxi ecoblue plus or baxi ecoblue advance the first two have 7 year
Waranty and the advance with £200 more has 10 year waranty any advise/help input from qualified people
On forum is appreciated and thanking in advance.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Bit like wanting to get a new car and only looking in the Ford dealership.

Funny that some installers can only fit one make of boiler!

I would like to say that I expect I could fit any make of boiler.

But there are a few which I might not recommend.

I would like to say that I expect I could fit any make of boiler.
Who is saying that they are unable to fit "any make of boiler".
I could name a good few boilers that you would be unable to "fit" and commission.

Who is saying that they are unable to fit "any make of boiler".
I could name a good few boilers that you would be unable to "fit" and commission.
Tony's biggest problem though is not the boiler but location.
Boilers must be fitted no more than 600mm from the floor

Tony's biggest problem though is not the boiler but location.
Boilers must be fitted no more than 600mm from the floor

Albemarle-Way-London-EC1V-no-smoking.jpg

Hi my retired neighbour is replacing wb combi boiler in her flat (she rents the flat out) local guy has
Given her option of baxi duo tec 24kw or baxi ecoblue plus or baxi ecoblue advance the first two have 7 year
Waranty and the advance with £200 more has 10 year waranty any advise/help input from qualified people
On forum is appreciated and thanking in advance.

All are good boilers, like many, many others. Ensuring the installer knows what he's doing is more important. Is he going to ensure the system water is clean? Is he going to fit a room thermostat etc etc??

• Thanks
Reactions: ih
Yes indeed,all are good boilers but need to be installed to the book.

What sort of sum £ has been quoted to exchange the WB boiler,just for advice really.Is it in central London.costs do change.

• Thanks
Reactions: ih

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back