Help identify new boiler

Bigger than Whoofter Botch's share of the Holland market.

I think you will find that Buderus, part of the Bosch Thermotechnic group,and Remeha are the market leaders in the Netherlands. Not Intergas.

http://www.delta-ee.com/delta-ee-bl...es-them-a-platform-to-grow-in-the-netherlands

Bosch Group hold one of the two largest shares in the UK boiler market. The other one is not Intergas, who are one of the minnows over here.

Which make your claims somewhat fanciful.

You can say Intergas make the best boilers, that is a personal view. Market Share is not, why make things up?

Sponsored Links
I think you'll find that Intergas is by far the largest domestic boiler manufacturer in the Netherlands. Unless you have figures to back your statements up???

If I were still installing I would definately try an Intergas so I'm not anti but they produce 4000 boiilers a week for the world with 250 people. 5000 boilers a day are fitted in the UK and I think WB do just under a quarter of them. Bosch may sell more for all I know in Holland but where are they made? Vaillant, WB assemble boilers in the UK but few of the components are manufactured here, quite possible a lot of IG stuff is not manufactured in the Netherlands. It's all pointless. Why waste time arguing, we all have our favourites, love them and just put them in carefully.

Very true VC.

But its sad when people feel the need to resort to petty posts about financial situations etc

Simon posted a few weeks ago about how poor the plastic cases are on the Intergas despite the fact they're are and always have been metal.

Knocking something through personal experience is fine, doing it for the sake of it doesn't help anyone.

The Intergas is the most flexible boiler on the market, it can be open vented, sealed system, combi, heat only, system or water heater. I don't think there's another boiler that can match it but they do have their limitations just like anything else.

The heat exchangers are made in the companies own foundrys and that's what the boiler is about. Everything else just bolts on. That's why local authorities are fitting them because they're expecting the best part of a 20 year life span.

It's the closest thing to a cast iron heat exchanger on the market .

Coincidentally enough if the Intergas wasn't around I'd be recommending Vokera over Worcester or Vailliant every time!

Sponsored Links
Never touched the case, assumed it was plastic. I sometimes wish ours were plastic but I think a lot of the continent like metal as they're fitted in basements and out of view.

I think you will find that Buderus, part of the Bosch Thermotechnic group,and Remeha are the market leaders in the Netherlands. Not Intergas.

http://www.delta-ee.com/delta-ee-bl...es-them-a-platform-to-grow-in-the-netherlands

Bosch Group hold one of the two largest shares in the UK boiler market. The other one is not Intergas, who are one of the minnows over here.

Which make your claims somewhat fanciful.

You can say Intergas make the best boilers, that is a personal view. Market Share is not, why make things up?[/QUOTE]

Tenuous connection!! How many of their Guy Fox Dishwashers do they sell in Holland mate?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...washers-that-catch-fire-still-being-used.html

Op, get a vaillant, well worth it.

Daniel.

only thing about vaillant i don't like is the PRICE OF PARTS (n) but they are a good boilers and reliable and have no problem installing them but do warn about parts ( cost ). i think they have improved a lot and have no problem recommending them with other type of boilers . thats my 2 pence worth:censored::mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back