Which new boiler would you have ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There's a vast range, but from a pro's point of view if you had a choice which manufacturer range would you have indoors ?

We will need a new one soon due to age, eco and kitchen re modelling.

No fixed criteria. but it needs to be able to cope with a 4 bed old house with grown up 'kids' and us two. Rads x 11.

Due to pumped showers x 2 it makes sense to sick with a trad boiler with water storage and header tanks.

If you do recommend a make, would you please eloborate as to why you think the product is worthy.

Ta

Sponsored Links
anthing capable of coping with your utterly crap boiler killing water :evil:

anything capable of coping with your utterly crap boiler killing water :evil:

Not sure what you mean- I'm rubbish at "cryptic" remarks- would you care to explain ?

I did look at the wiki, but it's not that up to date since half the models mentioned have been usurped by newer versions.

Hence why I asked the question .............

Sponsored Links
I personally like the Intergas HE boiler the one unit can be used either as a Combi, System boiler(heat only), water heater, and also on a open vented system for older installations. 2/3 year warrantee subject to annual service.
You will get lots of different opinions on this forum

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back