Which one???

whats the purpose of the writing on the van?

to make you look professional, not a fly by night. Yes it does that

Advertise your business while on the road. difficult to see the plumbing aspect of it. difficult to note a mobile number, so i probably wouldnt try

advertise your business while parked outside a job. does that but from across the road iod have to strain my eyes to see you were a plumber and again its a long number to remember.

I think a logo is worth experimenting with. people will see it and locally will come to recognise it. We use the logo on all our stuff, and lots of people mention how they recognise it

I have to agree with woodyoulike about a web address on the van. even if all you do is set up one page with what you do and your contact details it gives people a reference point. A website is easy to remember when driving or walking past. Ill stick up a photo of my vans tomorrow if i get a chance.

Have you spoken to the people who are doing the van signage? Most will do a design for you for a very small fee (25-30 pounds) They do it all the time so have the software and know what works.

Sponsored Links
The first looks, old, established, dependable.
The second more modern, a newer company maybe.
the second one is more aesthetically pleasing, but I like the simplicity of the first one. try tweaking the first one with different fonts

Thats better but where is the landline or better still a nice catchy freefone number like 0800 018 8008

Sponsored Links
or 55378008

tee hee always made me laugh when I spelt that out on a calc

:)

Don't forget to leave space for....

'Don't like my driving? phone this number'
XXXXXXXXXXX

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Why do people insist on splitting phone numbers up thinking it makes them more legible, when in fact it makes them worse :confused:

Just stick to the basic xxxxx xxxxxx. It's what everyones brain expects.

you can get a free 0845 number which diverts to your mobile, you do have to pay per diverted call though but if you divert it to a land line its free

I have an 0800 number which targets to my mobile!

It gives 1000 minutes per month "for ever".

It was a single up front charge and not really that much either.

How long it lasts for is another matter as I dont trust them or anybody to give something valuable for ever!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Back