Which one???

Sponsored Links
Don't take me wrong but I would turn the second one 'up side down':

"Qualified, Quick & Affordable Plumbing" (larger font)
J Pritchard (smaller font)
Mob: 075 075 33049 (medium font)

Prospects always first want to read/hear "What's In It For Me" (WII.FM) and don't really care what your name is in first instance.

Cartoony is good, if not too big

personally think No.1 is too bland
like the second but would drop the cartoon in favour of a proper logo Water Drop or Gas flame are good cartoons tend to give the impression that your a joke or that they can take the **** when paying
keep it simple and easy to read!

Sponsored Links
It's on a van, when someone sees this while you're driving they won't see your USP (Q & Q & A)

Don't fall in the trap of ego - in the right meaning of the word. Our ads start with Natural Wooden Flooring and the only link to our business name is in the web address, works a treat!

tend to give the impression that your a joke or that they can take the p**s when paying

Looks like I will have to get logo designing then, something I'm not very good at :( that's why I pinched a cartoon image off google lol :LOL:

It's on a van, when someone sees this while you're driving they won't see your USP (Q & Q & A)

Don't fall in the trap of ego - in the right meaning of the word. Our ads start with Natural Wooden Flooring and the only link to our business name is in the web address, works a treat!

I understand what you are saying, but then the company would look like it's called "Qualified, Quick & Affordable Plumbing" I know they will think oh, quick affordable plumbing done by a qualified tradesperson, but I dont know, kinda want my name to be something they remember by my good work.

Maybe if I put Qualified, Quick & Affordable in slightly bolder red letters or something I will see what that looks like, gotta go to work now though so will have to be tomorrow.

Thanks for your input and check back tomorow night I will post my new ideas and see what you think!

no need to get designing just use the web - microsoft clip art is a good source of free logos
got mine from there :LOL:

Instead of Q,Q & A play with other words or a strap line that makes both sense to what you do and what the benefit for your clients (to be) are.

Looking for Quality and affordable Plumbing?
J Pritchard mob etc

You'll get the picture

As a potential customer and another driver my thoughts would bethat it would take me far less time to make out the wording of no1 than it will no2.

IMO no1 is clearer to read.

no2 is pretty but isn't the point to get more to read it.

haven't you a landline number.
not many people will phone a mobile even regular customers.

regulars useally phone me in the evening when they know i'm in.
mobile number only makes you look like a *****.

As a straight choice between the two, I would go for the second one.

The toon catches attention and looks 'friendly' plus the extra wording adds reassurance. It's far more appealing than a bland J. Bloggs - Plumber.

mobile number only makes you look like a *****.

Have to agree. You could always divert a land line to your mobile whilst you are out, plus a friendly personal greeting on any answering service that may kick in is far more professional than standard announcements.

I second that. A landline is a must in any business. Also when we got ours designed our address was used. I mean no point in driving 100miles to repair something small. If people know you live in the area they tend to save your no.
Another point is friends family and neighbours harge them 50% extra :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I can't put a landline I don't have a home phone just my mobile so I need to put something.

I done a complete new design now less cartoony and looks more pro see what you guys think

Logo
View media item 9384
Edited onto my van
View media item 9385
Took the little slogan off didn't really have anywhere to put it, if anyone knows anything else I could do to make it better let me know :)

Sponsored Links
Back