which paint?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just sorting out paint for the kitchen, bathroom and a bedroom and want to do it the moat cost effective and durable way.

In the kitchen and bedroom the walls have been lined with wallrock fibreliner. The bathroom will be partly lined with wallrock and the rest over old paint on plaster. Need to do walls in all rooms and also the ceiling in the bathroom.

We were going to go with b&q offer for 3 for 2 on dulux paints, but wondered if that was the best option?

But I have been reading about the dulux trade options and wonder if they would be a better option?

What paints would you use and from where?

Colour wise we will be looking at whites, off whites and beige.

Sponsored Links
The Trade versions are usually thicker, spread better and work out more cost effective millimetre for millimetre - buy the wrong size can and you've lost the efficiency anyway.

I go with Trade when I can and get it from my local Dulux centre because I've had bad experiences with the B&Q mixing machine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back