Which radiators to use? Ultraheat any good?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all, I've been trying to search for the trades thoughts on the ultraheat line of radiators. The main reason being that they appear to do a number of different sized vertical rads at competitive prices.

So if they don't come recommended which brand would be a good solution to replaced me aged rads? I'm not necessarily after the cheapest option, but the best quality/reliability/ease of working with vs price.

Naturally I'm after efficient little beasties so I do my bit for the environment (ok thats the PC version, in reality I wouldn't mind saving a bit on heating bills!!)

Many thanks,

Jimbo

Sponsored Links
small bump...

Just really after thoughts on Quinn, stelrad, myson, ultraheat, <insert preferred other>. I'm sure they are all much and a muchness but I don't like doing the same job twice if you get my drift, so would prefer to fit a reliable, functional product.

I fitted an Ultraheat Trojan recently as part of an office to bedroom conversion. The rad itself seems to be of good quality, the paint finish is excellent, and the plug/bleed valve fittings provided also seem to be well made. My only complaint would be the plastic fittings that hold everything onto the wall, but they seem to be doing the job and are perfectly secure.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back