Which Royalty have you seen?

just pratting about poking your nose into another countries business at the behest of toss pot politicians?

Do you mean laying your life on the line every single day, potentially keeping our families safe?

I tell you, life was hard in the 70s, they would send us off to Cyprus in the middle of winter so the jockies could let loose their missiles and cannon at the fireing range, it was a hard life but someone had to do it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

They should have bounced you as one of the new age bouncing bombs. :LOL:

Ha my first sqdn was 617 but the Lancs had been replaced with Vulcans :D :D

Sponsored Links
We should be given a referendum to vote out the monarchy. In this day and age the monarchy is archaic. The reason they will survive is because they attract gullible foreign tourists. The monarchy in the UK may only be nominal, but still, having an undemocratic and an unrepresentative figurehead is archaic and not with the times we live in.

Yes, hard logic tells you it is crazy, but do you want an elected Head of State?

George W Bush? Burlesconi? Sarkozy? Cromwell? Blair?

Think of the money Royalty brings in to the country. They work very hard on our behalf.

just pratting about poking your nose into another countries business at the behest of toss pot politicians?

Do you mean laying your life on the line every single day, potentially keeping our families safe?

No they're not...we don't have a threat here from the Taliban...and we didn't from Iraqis or Argentinians either. It's all politics.
It was Saudis that wrecked the World Trade Center and English born that bombed London.
While we spend billions pratting about playing world policemen tens of thousands die here with cancer and heart disease,dozens of kids dying of Leukemia because of lack of funds...the money could be better spent.

The day Taliban forces land on Skegness beach I'll agree with you.

And I'm not slagging off our lads that are being slaughtered...I'm slagging the politicians that send them out there to die.

Sponsored Links
No they're not...we don't have a threat here from the Taliban...and we didn't from Iraqis or Argentinians either. It's all politics.
It was Saudis that wrecked the World Trade Center and English born that bombed London.

The muslim fundamentalists are disguised under one big cloak, but have many different names, groups, and variations of citizenship. They all have the same ultimate goal.

The day Taliban forces land on Skegness beach I'll agree with you.

Even I wouldn't land myself on Skegness beach :LOL:

And I'm not slagging off our lads that are being slaughtered...I'm slagging the politicians that send them out there to die.

I agree. Time to get them home. But hardly PRATTING about.

Back