Which Royalty have you seen?

Met Queen and Dof E at a bash at the High Commissioners residence when I was working abroad, TBH I only went for the free food and booze

Sponsored Links
Seen the Queen and DofE plus various other 'lesser' Royals from about 15yards away at Royal Ascot a couple of times, but the missus has actually met the Queen whilst on duty (the missus, not The Queen) with St John Ambulance - she held the door open for her...!

One of them, Princess Anne I think (you can see the impression it had on me aged 14!!), opened our new library at school so seen her at close quarters and I also attended a visit to our town of Charles and Diana a long long time ago when I was at Primary School, but don't really remember much about that!!

Sponsored Links
Well he didn't wear clothes and there was no fireman's helmet so I guess it was obvious really.

I've sung twice in the Choir in concerts that the Queen was attending, and once at a service with Charles there.

I served in Her Majesties armed forces. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

In World War Two protecting the citizens of this wonderful country from homicidal maniacs....or just pratting about poking your nose into another countries business at the behest of toss pot politicians?

I served in Her Majesties armed forces. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

In World War Two protecting the citizens of this wonderful country from homicidal maniacs....or just pratting about poking your nose into another countries business at the behest of toss pot politicians?

I did my bit keeping Mig 21s out of our airspace. :cool:

just pratting about poking your nose into another countries business at the behest of toss pot politicians?

Do you mean laying your life on the line every single day, potentially keeping our families safe?

just pratting about poking your nose into another countries business at the behest of toss pot politicians?

Do you mean laying your life on the line every single day, potentially keeping our families safe?

I tell you, life was hard in the 70s, they would send us off to Cyprus in the middle of winter so the jockies could let loose their missiles and cannon at the fireing range, it was a hard life but someone had to do it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I tell you, life was hard in the 70s, they would send us off to Cyprus in the middle of winter so the jockies could let loose their missiles and cannon at the fireing range, it was a hard life but someone had to do it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

They should have bounced you as one of the new age bouncing bombs. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back