Which shower trap !!

Sponsored Links
Removing a piece of ply the size of a trap is not usually a problem.

If you are concerned by the size of the hole, you could mark out and trim away, say, hallf the thickness of the ply to take the trap.

If you do, Make sure there really is enough room for the trap when the tray is bedded down. If the trap fouls anywhere, you won't get the waste to seal to the tray.

Thanks for reply seco.
I know but if you look at the design of the trap the hole I think will be quite large once its raised up on the bed of mortar. I suppose its unlikely anyone will be jumping up and down in this area so probabally nothing to worry about.

Sponsored Links
Removing a piece of ply the size of a trap is not usually a problem.

If you are concerned by the size of the hole, you could mark out and trim away, say, hallf the thickness of the ply to take the trap.

If you do, Make sure there really is enough room for the trap when the tray is bedded down. If the trap fouls anywhere, you won't get the waste to seal to the tray.
Thanks Tickly T I did think of what you have suggested but don't think there will be enough margin for error.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back