Which type of shower can I have? Identifing system - help!

What are you on about Bon? leave the plumbing definitions to the pro's. :)

A heat only boiler is just a heat exchanger and burner.

A system boiler is a heat exchanger and burner PLUS the components for a sealed system ie pump,saftey valve, expansion vessel etc.

Both are used inconjunction with a cylinder.

If we allow any old rubbish to be posted we may as well rename the forum to Screwfux....full of numptie diyers posting carp confusing the OP.

Sponsored Links
What are you on about Bon? leave the plumbing definitions to the pro's. :)

By "pro" I take it you mean someone who gets paid for their knowledge of mechanical Building Services (which I do incidently, although I admit I am an "office monkey" or whatever you boys on site call us these days :LOL: )

A heat only boiler is just a heat exchanger and burner.

A system boiler is a heat exchanger and burner PLUS the components for a sealed system ie pump,saftey valve, expansion vessel etc.

:oops: Oops my bad. We're all allowed little mistakes surely, I'll let you off for the unnecessary apostrophe in pros above? ;)

Both are used inconjunction with a cylinder.

So what you're saying there is that bar the mistake I made above, I'm basically right? My point after all was that it's not a combi.

If we allow any old rubbish to be posted we may as well rename the forum to Screwfux....full of numptie diyers posting carp confusing the OP.

It's called DIYnot FFS, not 'sanctimoniousplumbernot'. Maybe you should start that up?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back