which wood effect are these kitchen cabinets ???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
DSC_0726.JPG
DSC_0723.JPG
hello,,,can anyone tell me which wood effect this kitchen is ???,,,I need to order some kick boards for it,,,there wasn't any on the kitchen when I bought the property,,,not quite sure what they are,,,oak effect ???,,,maple effect ??? anybody ???

Sponsored Links
Beech would be ok, kickboards don't have to match ,you can fit a contrasting finish.

Sponsored Links
Gonna have a look to wickes etc with a piece of the kitchen,,,see if r can get a match,,,it does look like thay beech effect like,,,we shall see...

have a look at the Egger website, look for a fair match. They make a lot of the laminated chipboard used in (better) kitchens and elsewhere. If you email Egger they will send you a few samples free. Retailers will charge you £1 and upwards.

There are companies who advertise on ebay that will make you kickboard, dec panels, whatever to order, they usually carry the popular Egger lines.

That pic looks exactly the same as ours which is called pear wood effect.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back