Whirlpool 7560/1 integrated dishwasher - Item from Circulation pump..!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys,

We opened Whirlpool 7560/1 integrated dishwasher as it stopped working with 5 Flash (means faulty circulation motor or block).

Q1. I found a round rubber washer from the circulation pump. Any idea abt this round rubber washer(number on it is 51263 03)!! is this needed inside Circulation pump..?? If not from where this might have came..?? see pictures ..

Q2. I have a white open pipe..!! not sure where this need to be connected..?? Or need to be open..? see pictures ..

Q3. I have removed couple of circular hose clamps, not sure what tool I can use to put it back easily..? see pictures ..

Q4. Circulation pump should it be rotated freely..? I can rotate it with finger touch with some initial resistance.see pictures ..

Any urgent help is much appreciated, as kitchen is in a real mess now..:(. Thanks very much.

Attachments

• circular hose clamps.jpg
    circular hose clamps.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 364
  • Circulation pump inside.jpg
    Circulation pump inside.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 377
  • Circulation pump.jpg
    Circulation pump.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 397
  • round rubber washer.jpg
    round rubber washer.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 470
  • white open pipe.jpg
    white open pipe.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 380
Sponsored Links
I understands the round rubber with number 51263 03 is whirlpool gasket..!!! Not sure if should be inside circulation pump..? If not where this should be..?

Hi Sue, I have something that sounds exactly like the round rubber gasket. Same description.
It is from my rinse aid door, it is a seal to keep the rinse aid inside the reservoir.
Unfortunately, my gasket is torn and distorted which means the rinse aid is consumed at a very high rate.
Even more unfortunate, you cannot buy the part, you have to buy the entire detergent/rinse aid dispenser.
Hope your repairs went well and maybe you can use this information to put your gasket back where it belongs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back