Whirlpool ADG 7800/2 error code F6 E1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been getting the above fault code with this dishwasher on and off for about 9 months. ( It usually clears if I run another program. ) The Quick Reference Guide says check inlet hose is not kinked and inlet filter is clean - both are OK. Other forums I've looked at have mentioned the inlet solenoid valve which looks straightforward enough to replace, but I've also seen mention of the "flow meter".

When I look up spares websites for this, they show a small elongated PCB, but the ADG 7800/2 manual's "exploded view " diagram shows the flow meter as being a small transparent vessel.

I don't want to launch off replacing the solenoid only to find it's the flow meter that's faulty.

Has anyone had any experience of this problem and in particular what does "changing the flow meter" entail in this case ? Is the flow meter the vessel, or PCB, or both ?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Anyone ?

Or, if not the ADG 7800/2 dishwasher, has someone had a similar experience resulting in either a solenoid valve or flow meter change with a similar Whirlpool model ?

Hello, I have the same error code on a whirlpool ADP860. F6 E1 on all programs, I'd estimate 80% of washes finish 20 minutes early with the error codes above, been about 6 months. Haven't tried replacing any parts yet, as not sure where to start. Anyone any experience of this problem?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back